This award came to me as a surprise. I want to express my super big appreciation to Anna at https://comeinsitdown.wordpress.com, for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! Please visit her versatile blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 15 follow bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
The Random Facts about me…
- This is my third award!
- My first Beatle album was a single; the song was “I Want to Hold Your Hand.”
- The first classical music piece I heard was the prelude of Georges Bizet’s Carmen. It was long before I fell in love with opera.
- I published four children’s books in Chinese when I was twenty-six years old.
- I have kept all of my pocket calendars since 1994.
- I feel free to cry. One time when I watched a movie with my daughter, before the next scene came on, my daughter said, “Mom, you’re going to cry.” I did.
- I also like to laugh. A friend whom I had not seen for years, I called him and asked him to guess who I was. He waited for a long time, still couldn’t guess it. I couldn’t help but laughed. Then he said, “Now I know, I recognize your laugh.” So my laugh gave away my secret identity!
The Fifteen Blogs I’m Nominating, in no particular order:
- Nicole Alexandra Chua
- Thriti Das
- Vihasi Shah
- Mari Green Dog
- Mugilan Raju
- Lacie Sheldon Winters
- Little Miss Traveller
- Indah Susanti
- Georgie Moon
Dear nominees, please feel free to accept or decline the award; but if you do decide to accept, have fun, and I look forward to reading your post!!